Frugal Living - While - Living Naturally

Surfing the Net looking for deals and information for myself and to share with you. There is no need to rewrite -- It's already available.

My Goal is to spend frugally while living organically, but I will share all the deals I can find with you.

Then, you make your choice to live frugally and/or organically.


Coupon 101: Click on the "Couponing Page" in the right side bar to learn the 5 Easy Steps to Couponing.

Check Out You Tube Video Bar for More Information.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coupon Binder - Getting Organized

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the knowledge available for this little brain to absorb.  I will have to spoon feed myself slowly for any of it to stick or I will lose total interest.  So, I have decided to sit down and make an outline of the things I think I need to learn and I will readjust this outline as I find out more information.  Something tells me that there will be alot of rewriting.  A starting point must be determined and some sort of   plan of action prepared. 

Step 1 - Coupons   I have spent the last few days reading articles and viewing you tube in order to learn how to put together my coupon notebook.  In order to be successful, I must be organized and this notebook should do the trick.  It will be much easier to locate the coupons I need during checkout at the store.
I made a trip to Walmart to purchase a binder that zipped closed to contain all my coupons.  I found this one for about $15.  Also purchased, 4 packages of sheet protectors (2 pkgs of the baseball card w/9 pockets, 1 package w/3 pockets and 1 pkg full page), 2 sets of dividers with pockets and a zippered bag.  I already had pens, pencils, notepads, scissors and a marking pen.    I think all of it totaled was just slightly over $20 with tax.



Zippered Pockets on left great for pens, notepads, scissors, etc.
Large Pockets great for storing store sales ads.

Grocery list to help make good use of my time.
The dividers have pockets, store clipped unfiled coupons.


Plastic baseball card protectors to store coupons.
I bought two sets of dividers.  1st set is labeled:

Dairy
Meats
Produce
Frozen
Boxed (or Packaged)
Canned (or Jars)
Paper
Baked


Second set of dividers are labeled:

Cleaning
Health
Beauty
Home
Clothing
Pets
Baby
Dinning
Large full page sheet protectors for larger coupons.

Note the key ring with the store cards.

Now that the binder is complete, time to get those coupons clipped and filed away.  Please feel free to send comments and ideas on how to improve the binder.  Its always a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment